Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 2014



Rules of grammar…rules of spelling rather, I before E except after C…….. I bet Keith and Sheila don’t think too highly of that rule.

After a phone conversation with my brother, Mark recently, I ended it with a “give my love and hugs to everyone there” meaning his family.  He replied with a “you too” and then hung up.  What did he mean?  I’m not gonna hug everyone here for him, I know that much.

Sad to hear that comedian/singer Tim Wilson passed away recently.  Having loved his albums in high school and having seen him live in Nashville and Jackson, I can say I was a big fan.  I guess the song of the day can be “Church League Softball Fistfight”.  If you ever played in the Chickasaw softball league and have never heard this song, prepare to get your laugh on.  RIP sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment