Friday, April 25, 2014

April 2014



I recently read something that put a thought in my head.  How many people do we know or are we surrounded by or that pass us in a day’s time?…  How many have never had a tear shed for them?  How many have no one to shed a tear for them?   Just something to think about when you run across that “bad guy” or that person that you can’t understand why they are the way they are.  I’m glad I’m not one of those people.  I don’t want people crying for me, but it sure is nice to know they are there caring.

My creative mind has been conjuring up this latest item.  I think it would be good.  Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.  I’ll get to try it out one of these days.
I’ll call it:
                        Hellish Relish

½ cup pickle relish (I’d prefer dill)

½ cup pickled jalapeno slices (diced to the size of the above relish)

1 clove of garlic (finely minced)

1 pinch red pepper flakes

Combine and use as relish, mix it with mayo for a tartar sauce, or add it to liven up the thousand islands dressing.

I had another picture made recently.  My beard always looks longer in pictures that it does in the mirror to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment