Saturday, June 28, 2014

Late June 2014



I once ended a not so good blind date by telling her that I had received a phone call while I was in the restroom. I said that my older brother and his wife had gotten into an argument, the police were called, and he had been arrested.  BTW, it was obviously a lie that my older brother had been arrested.  He didn’t even call, but it was a far better story than what some of my friends suggested that I say.  It’s never really a good idea to have a blind date when you are surrounded by about 15 of your friends.  Especially if there’s a chance that a big girl is gonna show up. Anyway, later on that night, I unsuccessfully tried to reconcile with the young lady. Lots of lessons learned that night.  Including another reason why I shouldn’t drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment