Thursday, September 5, 2013

Late August 2013



So, 50 years ago we were able to put people on the moon.  How is it that we have become so advanced, yet no one has invented a corn flake that isn’t soggy before you finish a bowl?  I feel like that needs some sort of hash tag, but since I’m not 100% sure what that even is (another advancement I’m sure).  I’ll just leave it alone and sit here and eat soggy flakes.

The lull between post-basketball and pre-football, otherwise known as baseball season is not my favorite span.  I can’t get into it.  I know I have several uncles who are die-hard fans, but I just don’t get it.  Games are too long, the season is too long, everybody is using PED’s and it’s surprising & upsetting every time someone gets caught using them.  Come on football season!!

In case you ever need to know, there are 2,016 gills in 1 hog’s head.  And that does not mean hogs can breathe under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment