Thursday, March 28, 2013

Late February 2013



In no particular order I will list the rest of the favorite movies that were on my list.  Maybe it will bring a memory to you, maybe one you haven’t seen and my mentioning it is just the nudge you need to order it on Netflix.  Either way, it is out of the necessity to fill a page that I promised my mother I would put in the mail today that I list these.
WEDDING CRASHERS
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
GLADIATOR
BRIDESMAIDS
GLORY
THE PARENT TRAP(original)
SUPERBAD
GANGS OF NEW YORK
THE SANDLOT
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
PURE COUNTRY
NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE
LITTLE MERMAID
GARDEN STATE
OCEAN’S 11 (12 & 13)
FRIDAY
KARATE KID
BATMAN&(BATMAN FOREVER)
FUNNY FARM
ROUNDERS
YOUNG GUNS (1&2)
GREAT OUTDOORS
WHAT DREAMS MAY COME
INDIANA JONES (1-3)
ANCHORMAN
INVENTING THE ABBOTTS
GODFATHER (1-3)
MY BEST FRIEND’S WEDDING
SEVEN
SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
PRINCESS BRIDE
A TIME TO KILL
OLD YELLER
PRIVATE EYES
WALK THE LINE
SCARFACE
THE NEVERENDING STORY
NEWTON BOYS
INDEPENDENCE DAY
CRAZY HEART
TRUE GRIT (old and new)
GOONIES
SILENCE OF THE LAMBS/HANNIBAL
LAST OF THE MOHICANS
NATIONAL LAMPOON’S VACATION (& CHRISTMAS & EUROPEAN)





Some were must-sees of their day.  Some are just reminders of my childhood.  Some just have really good soundtracks (go figure right? If you’re interested in which, it’s Garden State, Forrest Gump, & Ray).  Comedies, cartoons, action, mobsters……. All things that are good movie topics.  Hope it has been interesting.  It’s been stressful here lately and I haven’t written as often as I should.  I strive to do better.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment