Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mid August 2012



August 11, 2012
Pre-season football = smiley me!!!

August 13, 2012
Me and some guys have been talking music lately. And since this song was discussed, and since we just heard it on the radio, tonight’s tune has to be Alice in Chains “Rooster.”  Momma, Meenaw, no need for ya’ll to look into this one, just take my word for it, it’s good stuff.

High knees, sumos, lunges, crunches & Tyson’s all add up to a very uncomfortable “rest” room break.  TMI?  Just keeping it real.

August 17, 2012
I think everyone should agree and say that tomatoes are vegetable & watermelons are fruits.  To think or say otherwise seems idiotic.  Seriously, whoever first said that a watermelon was a vegetable apparently had enough influence & power that people just went with it?  Stupid.

August 25, 2012
Got good news today.  My buddy Bass is better.  Hope he continues to do so.

Haven’t had much to say lately.  I’ve been thinking alot, just not writing it down.  I know, I know.  I can hear Momma now.  I’ve just been figuring things out around here.  High drama, high stress, constant noise.  It’s like I’m hanging around a bunch of convicts or something.  I feel I will one day leave this place an old man.  I’ll only be early 40’s, but I’ll be old.  I won’t be gray-headed though.

Surely I’m not the only one who thinks that Tony Stewart throws like a girl.  That helmet toss display was pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment