Saturday, July 25, 2015

Late July 2015

For all those counting, I am about 3 and a half years down and just past halfway home. I am so thankful to have people that love me and care for my will being. People who support me: I love you all and look forward to a long life of paying you back in some way. In here we dream. We dream of getting out. We dream of coming home. We dream of cars and houses. We dream of meals. We dream of fishing and golf. We dream of mountains and beaches. We dream of living life outside of these walls. And for some that will never happen. For some it will happen sooner than later. For many the world has changed and left us behind. I am so grateful to be on your radar so as to not be left behind. I know things have changed in the world I remember, but you all make me feel like I’m still a part of it. And I thank you.

No new recipe lately. Honestly I’m working on one. It’s gonna be part chocolate oatmeal cookie and part peanut butter /corn syrup and cornflake things my mom used to make. I’ll let you know. I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be amazing. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment