Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 2015

I have recently discovered a new way to guarantee your workout every single day.  I won’t say how I came up with it, some of you may know, but it doesn’t matter.  Anyways, about 3 weeks ago, I started doing 20 pushups every time I (not sure how to put this?)--- void.  Okay, every time that I pee.  It’s something that everyone does daily (and nightly).  But no matter when, 1:00 p.m. or 4:30 a.m. if I go then I drop and get 20.  Simple way to get 100 to 300 pushups in a day on top of any other exercise I may do.  If it’s something you want to try, just remember it doesn’t have to be pushups.  It can be any exercise.  And it doesn’t have to be 20.  Start with five or 10.  All my brothers should do 20 burpees, every time you take a leak.  Fun times.  Put the pee in burpeeWhatever.  I think it is a brilliant idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment